What personal information do we gather about customers?
The information obtained from our customers will help us to personalize and continue to improve your shopping experience. Below are the information types we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We will receive and store all information you enter on the site or provide to us by any other means. You may opt to not give certain information, but this may prevent you from taking advantage of many of our features. We utilize the information you provide us for purposes such as to respond to your requests, customize your future shopping, improve our store, and communicate with you.
- E-mail Communications: To assist us in making email more useful, we often receive confirmation when you open an email from us, should your computer support such capabilities.
- Automatic Information: We will receive and store certain information types during any interaction with us. Like many websites, we utilize “cookies,” and obtain certain information types when your browser accesses PlanDeluxe.com.
Cookies comprise of alphanumeric identifiers which are transferred to the hard drive of your computer through your browser to allow our system recognition of your web browser and offer features including storing items into your Shopping Basket between visits. Cookies are not applications and it is not possible to get a virus from a cookie.
Does PlanDeluxe.com share my information?
Information regarding our clients forms an important part of our business. We therefore are not in the habit of selling such information to others. We will not share your information with anyone!
How safe is my information with PlanDeluxe.com?
PlanDeluxe.com endeavors to protect the information you provide by ensuring that the servers on which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. It is also important that you protect yourself against unauthorized access to your computer and your password. Always ensure that you have signed off when you finish using a shared computer.
What are my options?
- As mentioned above, you may always opt not to provide any information, although this may be required to make purchases or take advantage of PlanDeluxe.com features such as Notify Me!
- The “Help” section of toolbars on most web browsers will inform you on preventing your web browser from the acceptance of new cookies; having your web browser notify you whenever you receive a new cookie; and disabling the cookies altogether. That said, cookies enable users to enjoy the full benefits of all the services and features available on PlanDeluxe.com, and we therefore recommend our Users leave their cookies turned on.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
Should you choose to visit PlanDeluxe.com, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this notice and our conditions of use, including arbitration of disputes, limitations on damages, and application of the laws of South Africa. If you have any concern regarding privacy at PlanDeluxe.com, please send a thorough description to PlanDeluxe.com, and we will try to resolve it. Our business is constantly changing. This notice and its conditions of use will also change, and use of information we gather now will be subject to the Privacy Notice in effect at the time of use.
Copyright © PlanDeluxe.com 2014 – All rights reserved.
No part of this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system,
or transmitted by any means or in any form, mechanical, electronic, recording, photocopying, or otherwise.